Sunday, February 6, 2011

" best foot forward "

No news is a good news . To grab the benefit of a hasslefree evening went out to explore the roads , guess it is also called 'Walking ' .

I know walking is the need of the hour . Yoga Gurus, doctors ,experts ,fitness experts....everyone tries to put us in the right path.  I must atleast listen to my bathroom scales' request,appeal, plea and the ultimate warning .

TIPS MISFIRE

EXPERTS GO WRONG

FORMULAE FAIL.

ONLY DILIGENCE TRIUMPHS


With diligence I put my best foot forward to be healthy. Though accepted as a proverb .................................

 I am not convinced of the   usage' the best foot forward '' interms of humans.The best is the name we give for somethingthat surpasses all others.Something that surpasses one other is specifically called ''BETTER'' as
in one's wife being called'' one's better half''.

Shakespeare used this expression in ''King John ,1595''

""Nay, but make haste,

The better foot before"".

No comments:

Post a Comment