Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time for a Change

 I think I have lost the patience to wait.......and.......wait  ... to watch  any T.V shows which interrupt the commercials( seriously) .

Why do firms  try to sell their products using embarassing  insensitive ways ?

" ......all it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to remain silent ".

I know  I definitely do not have the capacity to change the situation, but surely have the wisdom to know the difference. Yes, I am doing my bit, my shopping cart never allows the products that neglect ETHICS in their advertisements.

Any company which ignores a society can never take care of an individual. So I am doing  my bit -buying  with discretion..

Bythe way Iam trying to find  some methods to liven up long ....boring..days . Shall I try PS3? 

"   'O God give me the courage to see the change in me !!!!"


 Finally, Iam going to play............. SPEED RACER.



No comments:

Post a Comment