Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Routine....How Relaxing !!!!!

 When children are grown and gone ( they follow nothing but what we did ), its quiet natural to feel the ''Empty Nest Syndrome''.

One should be prepared for this stage. Not as a substitute to my son ,genuinely I love birds. With lots of leisure , now i get to enjoy not just to sprinkle grains as a feed,but to enjoy seeing them enjoy. I  dont think anything can beat this pleasure.

One can not miss birds in my house,  because accessories with birds are irresistable to me.

Birds made of brass, ceramic and,terracota add personality to my home decor, the lively birds bring very life to my balcony and energize my mood. 

Thanks to God for the beautiful moments unlimited . Dear  Life ,happiness is thy colour  !!!

                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment