Friday, January 21, 2011

Terracotta love

 I am very particular that any ornament or accessory  we buy for home should be one of the five elements...water,wood , fire , earth or metal .

I  prefer terracotta to incorporate the earth element. Yes , I try to follow Fengshui guidelines as well as vastu.

It is really challenging to get a desired look for yr house ,with so many restrictions ...still I don't give up.  My quest for different styles continues because  home decor is a journey  not a destinatoin and the fun in the journey is more enjoyable than the destination.

My terracotta squirrel is  ever happy because there is no dearth of food for her. Lil.kids those who visit our house enjoy to see my cute Koochi . Do i need to say who is Koochi ?

(Leaves are stickers which  we bought for 5 bucks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment